The Trick To Getting Rid Of Ants In Plymouth
Ants are one of the most invasive pests that Plymouth homeowners can face. Ants live in large colonies and constantly send out individual ants to explore their environment. If they are in your yard, it is only a matter of time before they explore your home. Ants can get into almost any structure due to their small size. Their colonies are often well-hidden, and ant control solutions must take their habits and behaviors into account.
If you need pest control in Plymouth, Call Combat Pest Control. We know how to get rid of ants, and we can help.
Types Of Ants Common To The Area
Here are some of the types of ants that you may have to deal with in your Plymouth home:
- Carpenter ants: These ants build their colonies inside of wood and over time can cause extensive damage to the structural wood of your home.
- Odorous house ants: These ants are frequent house invaders and can give off a foul odor if crushed.
- Pavement ants: These ants prefer to situate their colonies underneath concrete and pavement slabs, which makes eliminating their colonies challenging.
- Pharoah ants: Pharoah ant colonies host more than one queen and can be difficult to remove from your home.
Combat Pest Control professionals are educated in all of the latest ant control solutions. If you are dealing with ants in your home, get in touch with us today. We can help eliminate ants in your Plymouth home.
The Issues Ant Infestations Create In Homes
Ants can create many problems in your home, especially when they are inside for an extended period of time. Ants are well known for contaminating stored food. Carpenter ants build their colonies inside of wood and can cause extensive damage to your home’s structure. Fire ants can deliver painful, venomous stings. Many types of ants can provoke allergic reactions in susceptible individuals. Finally, some ants are known to chew through wires.
Ants can cause many problems in your home, but Combat Pest Control can help you with ant control in your house. Get in touch with us today for help with getting rid of ants.
Five Useful Ant Prevention Techniques
Given that the most effective ant control solutions require careful attention to ant prevention techniques as well, here are some ways to help decrease your chances of having to deal with ants in your home:
- Clean up outside garbage: Easy access to open garbage is a huge draw for many different types of pests, including ants.
- Eliminate clutter: Ants love to explore clutter and nest inside of it.
- Seal your home: Ants will exploit any opening in your house to gain easy access to your home.
- Seal inside food: Ants are drawn to homes that have a lot of available food inside. Keeping your stored food tightly sealed can go great lengths to discourage ants.
- Keep your house clean: Ants are drawn to dirty homes and the potential food opportunities they offer.
These techniques can help you decrease your chances of having to deal with ants in your home, but can’t prevent them from coming. If you are dealing with ants in your home, Combat Pest Control can help. Contact us today for help with any ant problem. We know ant control in Plymouth.
The Trick To Total Ant Control For Your Home
Ants can get into almost any house; once they get inside, they can be difficult to eliminate. If you are having a problem with ants in your home, Combat Pest Control can help. Our highly experienced professionals know how to get rid of ants in the kitchen and anywhere else in your home. Call us today for help with ants and to learn more about our residential and commercial pest control services in Plymouth.