Eco-Friendly Pest Control In Stoughton, MA
The town of Stoughton is one of the area’s most sought-after places to live for a variety of reasons. To start, Stoughton is situated along the commuter rail that reaches both Boston and Providence, so travel is a breeze. But the town is also home to hikeable conservation areas, great public education, picturesque scenery, and every type of amenity that people look for in a suburb. Life in Stoughton does, however, also mean having four seasons of possible pest problems.
At Combat Pest Control, we have been the trusted name in eco-friendly pest control in Stoughton for more than 25 years. As a locally-owned business, we know the issues that you face unlike anyone else. Our highly trained team is meticulous no matter what type of pest problem you’re dealing with or the scope of the job. When we treat your property, we always utilize eco-friendly solutions that are in accordance with Integrated Pest Management methods. And to further care for our customers, we provide a no-nonsense guarantee. For more information on our services, please call us today!
Residential Pest Control In Stoughton
Homeowners in Stoughton know that there are four seasons of potential pest problems and Combat Pest Control is here to help. We are a locally owned business that has more than 25 years of experience working with our local community. In addition to our expertise, we are also a fully licensed company that staffs only the most qualified technicians. Whether you’re concerned about rodents or ants, we are always highly detailed in our work.
Our process is informed by Integrated Pest Management methods, which means that we perform environmentally sound services and focus on prevention. We want all of our customers to be armed with the information that they need in order to prevent pests between our visits. Your initial service will consist of a detailed home inspection as well as interior and perimeter treatments customized based on our inspection findings. We offer ongoing Home Pest Guard plans as well in order to keep your home pest-free throughout the year. We also provide targeted services for pests like ticks, bed bugs, and termites. For more information on our residential pest control services in Stoughton, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Stoughton
Sometimes pests can become an issue for your Stoughton business no matter what you do. Instead of waiting for an issue to land at your door, consider partnering with a team like Combat Pest Control. We have more than 25 years of local pest experience and are a fully insured company of dedicated pest experts. It’s our mission to deliver impeccable and efficient service that is safe and long-lasting.
No matter the pest problem that you face, we address it with Integrated Pest Management methodologies. What this means for you is that we use the most eco-friendly approaches in order to create sustainable results. We provide complete property evaluations in order to determine pest activity and conducive conditions, and from there, we build a unique treatment plan. Your treatments will focus on both the interior and exterior of your building and can be tailored to specific pests like termites, bed bugs, cockroaches, or more general issues like ants and spiders. And to completely protect your business, we typically suggest monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly follow-up visits. To learn more about how commercial pest control in Stoughton can protect your business, please call us today.
How To Keep Ticks Out Of Your Yard In Stoughton
Tick season in Stoughton lasts for nearly half of the year and it has the potential to be very hazardous to your health. While not every tick in the area is dangerous, some are capable of spreading the pathogens that cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and tularemia. To keep them out of your yard, try these tips:
- Work with a vet. If you have pets, speak with a vet about tick and flea prevention methods. Family pets are one of the most common vehicles for ticks and are also one of their most significant victims.
- Create a tidy yard. Ticks thrive in unkempt conditions, so mow your grass frequently to a short height. You’ll also want to clear away wet leaves, twigs, and any other debris that ticks could hide in.
- Limit wildlife activity. Creatures like raccoons and rodents are also common hosts for ticks, so try to keep them away by storing outdoor trash securely and installing decoy animals.
- Check yourself. It’s also important to inspect your personal belongings after you’ve been in the woods or spent time outdoors. You can try to protect yourself by wearing long clothing in light colors.
- Try seasonal prevention. For reliable protection from ticks, consider working with a pest expert for seasonal treatments. They can eliminate adult ticks while also addressing juvenile ticks as well.
For more information on tick services in Stoughton, call Combat Pest Control today.
Rodent Control Tips For Stoughton Business Owners
Rodents like rats and mice can easily become an issue for Stoughton’s business owners, with their ability to cause property damage and spread health issues. Rather than endure an infestation, here are some prevention tips to try.
- Tend to the yard. Rats and squirrels are very skilled climbers and they will use overhanging trees to enter properties. Trim back any landscaping that might be in contact with your property.
- Fill in entry points. To further eliminate access points, seal off holes in foundations with silicone caulk, wire mesh, or liquid foam.
- Be meticulous about hygiene. Rodents can find meals anywhere, so it’s important that business owners maintain clean spaces. Try vacuuming, disinfecting surfaces, and taking out the trash routinely.
- Consider food storage. Operations like restaurants will want to practice proper food storage with sealed containers, while office buildings ought to make sure that employees don’t leave open snacks at their desks.
- Address moisture issues. Rodents thrive in damp conditions, so be sure that storage areas, basements, and crawl spaces are free from water buildup. Utilize dehumidifiers where they’re necessary and fix leaky plumbing as well.
- Hire a professional. Instead of taking chances with rodents, consider professional help from a trained pest expert. Their services can work to simultaneously keep rodents away and eliminate any active infestations.
For more information on rodent control in Stoughton, call Combat Pest Control today.