Pest Control In Braintree, MA
A suburban town just outside of Boston, Braintree is known by its residents for having much to offer. It is the birthplace of John Adams, the country's second President, and generally has a rich historical heritage.
It is also the home of the South Shore Plaza. This shopping mall, one of the biggest malls in New England, has over 180 stores, including renowned restaurants and entertainment. And it also boasts one of the best private college preparatory schools— Thayer Academy.
If you enjoy time spent in nature, don't hesitate to drive to Blue Hills Reservation, covering over 7,000 acres, with everything from hiking to skiing, or walk around town in the many parks and well-maintained neighborhoods.
While settling in the area is an excellent choice for many, one of the common problems around is the abundance of ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, and more. If a pest infestation disrupts your quality of life, look no further than Combat Pest Control for pest control in Braintree, MA, you can rely on.
Residential Pest Control In Braintree
At Combat Pest Control, we go beyond one-time pest treatments and offer long-term strategies that include prevention tips and holistic services to eliminate the risk of reinfestation.
With free estimates, same-day services whenever possible, and an experienced team of highly-trained specialists, we make the process as streamlined as possible to give you back control of your home without pesky invaders like rodents, bed bugs, ants, spiders, and more.
Let's get started if you are ready for one-of-a-kind services tailored to your situation and devised after a thorough inspection. We will examine your property from roof to basement, inside and outside, and tell you why pests were able to invade and the best way to eliminate them.
Our typical residential pest control strategy begins with a full inspection followed by treatments if needed and elimination of factors conducive to infestations, with return visits and a choice for several programs, Home Pest Guard, Home Pest Guard Plus, and Home Pest Guard Premiere.
Call us today to tell us about your situation, learn more about our services, and get started so you can feel safe in your home again and for good.
Commercial Pest Control In Braintree
There is no such thing as an innocuous pest infestation when it comes to businesses. These unwanted invaders can wreak havoc quickly, spreading pathogens, destroying inventory, and potentially attacking your staff and customers.
At Combat Pest Control, we have over 25 years of experience eliminating pests in the Braintree area using strategies customized for your industry and situation. We work hard to take care of existing problems but also strive to remove the factors that could help new ones start. Whether you're looking for commercial pest control treatments, prevention, or both, we've got you covered.
We have successfully worked in restaurants and cafés, offices, multi-family homes, sports facilities, convenience stores, and more. Call us today, no matter the size of your business or infestation, and we will help you schedule your initial inspection.
Why Braintree Homeowners Need Professional Termite Control
No one wants to discover an ongoing termite infestation in their home, but these wood-destroying pests are relatively common in the area.
There are many reasons why Braintree homeowners might eventually require professional termite control, but here are some of the most common ones:
- Termites are very destructive. These wood-destroying insects are known for eating through wooden structures, including supporting beams and more. But because they do so silently and behind walls, it could be years before you notice a problem. A trained specialist can identify signs of termite damage before you can.
- Termites require customized approaches. No two infestations are the same. At Combat Pest Control, we will tailor our treatments and prevention strategies based on our findings after a thorough inspection.
- Homemade treatments can be unsafe. As with many pests, certain products can be harmful if misused, as well as ineffective. Our experts are highly trained and experienced in dealing with termite infestations, ensuring minimal risks and thorough eradication.
- We focus on long-term prevention. Professional termite control is about more than treating current infestations. Our monitoring and maintenance programs ensure your property remains termite-free for your peace of mind.
Combat Pest Control strives to safeguard your property with early detection, tailored treatment, and long-term protection. Call us today for a quote and to schedule your initial inspection.
How To Prevent Tick Activity Around Your Braintree Home
Ticks may be small and able to blend in with their surroundings quite well, but they can cause many problems if they find a host.
Preventing tick activity around your Braintree home is crucial to reduce the risk of bites and tick-borne diseases, including Lyme disease. Here are some practical measures you can take to avoid these biting pests:
- Keep your lawn well-maintained. Mowing the grass, removing leaf litter, and pruning overhanging branches will reduce hiding spots and make it more challenging for ticks to get indoors.
- Consider creating tick barriers. Gravel, wood chips, and other natural materials can prevent ticks from crossing over from their wooded homes and onto your lawn.
- Use tick-repellents outdoors. Before going on hikes, especially in areas known for tall grasses and heavy vegetation, EPA-approved products can prevent them from getting onto you and your loved ones.
- Wear long sleeves and pants. There are many ways to keep ticks from picking you as their new host, from wearing pants and tucking them into your socks to wearing closed-toe shoes. Light-colored clothing can also make it easier to spot them when you get home.
- Inspect yourself and your pets. Checking yourself for ticks after a hike is essential. Pay special attention to the scalp, underarms, behind the knee, and other areas where they might hide.
At Combat Pest Control, we know how to prevent black-legged ticks, dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks in Braintree from becoming a problem using preventive measures and treatments that are safe and effective.
Combat Pest Control has the tools and experience to eliminate pest infestations in Braintree, MA. Contact us today for a free estimate.